European Movement of Azerbaijan to held confab in Baku – PHOTO

President of the European Movement: “Azerbaijan is very important for Europe”
The European Movement of Azerbaijan (EMA) held a conference on “The Role of Civil Society in the process of European Integration,”
The conference was held in the Hyatt Regency’s Guba Hall on Feb.18 at 10.00, according to the EMA’s press-service.
President of the European Movement and member of the European Parliament Joe Leinen addressed the conference.
“I saw Azerbaijan’s enormous potential for the first time, and  I am sure that it will bring great benefit to the process of integration into Europe,” Leinen said. “I have no doubt that the European Movement of Azerbaijan will work to achieve this goal.  We consider Azerbaijan as an integral part of Europe. Azerbaijan is very important for Europe, and we are very interested in cooperation with this country.”
After discussing the announced topics of the conference, the EMA’s Vice-President Leyla Mammadova and members of Council Gulsel Safarova and Parviz Abbasov addressed the meeting.
President of the EMA Ramin Hajili, who chaired the conference, stressed that the body is available for all country’s public institutions, and the EMA seeks  to serve as a bridge for those, who want to participate in the process of the European integration.
“The EMA will send invitations to all Azerbaijani NGOs to offer cooperation with the EMA as associate members,” Hajilisaid. “We think that this will speed up the process of integration of Civil Society Institutions into the Europe.”
MP Asim Mollazade addressed the conference and mentioned the possibility of a positive use of geographical integration as a part of the overall process:
“We can include New Zealand, Canada and the United States in the concept of the European zone, because they see the same European values as their priorities,” the MP said.
Rector of the Slavonic University, Academician Kamal Abdullah noted that the European folk epics are similar to the Azerbaijanian ones. The Academician talked about the similarity of “The Book of Dede Gorgud”  with the German epics, which was confirmed by the Germany’s AS.
MPs Mustafa Fazil, Sevinj Huseynova, Chairman of the “In the Name of Women Leaders” Public Association Nabat Ganieva, Instructor of International Relations Sevinj Hajizade and others spoke about the importance and necessity of the fast integration of Azerbaijan into Europe and coordination of their efforts in this direction.
All valuable proposals and recommendations will be taken into account when the EMA’s agenda will be prepared.






Source: ANN.Az

2 коммент.:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:{PurvaPius22@gmail.com} Thank you.

Post a Comment